Tuesday, July 10, 2012

FOCUS*FOCUS* FOCUS!


Buzzin's


Staying around the house for any reason if you are not used to it is a real eye-opener. At least it has been for me.   I seem to always be in the kitchen.  What I have learned, which I already knew, but somehow it got away from me...and I am learning it again...NO RED LIGHT FOODS IN THE HOUSE!!!  I am just not that strong.  It was one thing when I was gone most of the day.  But being here under "house arrest" after my surgery is different.  Under the guise of cleaning out my pantry I am finding stuff I am hard pressed to pass up.  That coupled with the amazing fact that I only gained 3# from the surgery, when it is usually 13! makes my brain think I can eat what I want for a while...seriously!  Do you get that mind set?  I am really having to work at staying focused.  I know this too shall pass but I don't want it to pass and leave me with 10 extra pounds!  So this weeks meeting is especially good!  Taking our slip ups and learning from them.  But you have to stay focused to do that...and bottom line is you have to WANT to stay on plan more than you want whatever is tempting you...Your Call... T*A*I*S!


INTERESTING STUFF   Keep It Off ...



  
Delicious!  Refreshing!  Only 3PPVs per 1/2 cup serving!


 
Candy Time!  July 8 through July 28.  Fruities, Cappuccino Cream Melts, and new Citrus Drops just $1.75 per Duo-Pack. Stock up on favorites and try out the new Citrus Drops, a new soft, jelly candy in refreshing orange and lemon flavors.  
Get to stockin'!  These are great for that  "I'm not really hungry but I need something in my mouth.." time!  In the car...at the movie...under stress...you get the idea!  Just plain great to have handy!  T*A*I*S!








How is your Summer Goal going? Where do you want to be on Labor Day???  There's a thinker...






BRAIN FOOD:    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are."
— Marianne Williamson: is a spiritual activist, author, and lecturer 

Questions or comments? PLEASE don't hesitate to email me! nana@heynana.com



Need some random thoughts to keep you going? I have a zillion of them...check me out on FaceBook: Nana's BeeLine ... if you dare...

Cool

At Your Meeting...


       Turn slip-ups into SUCCESS! Cuz it's useable info about you!


Have a wonderfully blessed and successful week!






Plan-Exercise-And-Concentrate onEnjoying life!


>^.^<

No comments: