Thursday, November 1, 2012

It all counts...so NO EXCUSES!



Buzzin's


More. That's what we need to do. Just more. Not run a 5K tomorrow if you haven't been exercising at all. Just do more today than you did yesterday. If you did nothing yesterday then 5 minutes today is MORE!   Don't swear to track for a month solid when you haven't tracked in ever. Or swear  to go to a WW meeting every week when you haven't been in a year. Seriously!  If you didn't track for the last month then tracking a couple of days this week is more!  If you haven't been to a meeting in a while just go to one and see how it goes.  Don't make some crazy pledge because you know what?  It ends up being an excuse NOT TO DO whatever.  You look at the pledge to go to the gym and then the first day say Hey I don't  have time for that...so I'll do nothing.  Or I don't have a smartphone to track with or the PPVs right at hand so what's the use of trying?  Just start with writing down what you eat...no PPVs or nutrition info.  Just the food and serving size   That will be a start, and usually an eye opener!  It will give you the motivation to do better tomorrow...either with tracking, meetings or activity.  Besides just doing it...IT has to be something you CAN and WILL do.  Got it???  After the Summer I've had I am still not able to do much...ok, who am I kidding?  I have never been much at the E word..EXERCISE.  But I see the need for it as my body turns on me and here's what my more is right now until I can get to More more...I get in the hot tub several time a week and when I do I do legs kicks and scissor kick and bicycle motions.  It is so much easier in the water and I would not be able to do them out of the water.  But the point is I am doing something now!  Not much to you young athletic types, but it's huge for me.  What's more it gives me the "want" to do even more! Hope I am making sense and not just rambling.  But I think you get the drift.  Every little bit helps.  What can you do this week in 5 minutes a day that will help in your journey?  Think about it and then write it down and put it somewhere you will see it. You can even change it at will...you are the Master of your journey!  T*A*I*S!

INTERESTING STUFF    5 Minute Check-Up

 



GOODIE BOX


Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti  This is a favorite with all ages and all groups! T*A*I*S!

BRAIN FOOD:   
 "The greatest discovery you'll ever make, is the potential of your own mind."José Silva: was an American parapsychologist and author


Questions or comments? PLEASE don't hesitate to email me! nana@heynana.com



Need some random thoughts to keep you going? I have a zillion of them...check me out on FaceBook: Nana's BeeLine ... if you dare...

Cool


Have a wonderfully blessed and successful week!






Plan-Exercise-And-Concentrate on Enjoying life!


>^.^<

No comments: