Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm in charge of MY SPACE!



Buzzin's

The PointsPlus program tells you how to eat and make better choices. The new 360* Program helps you live  your life ON PLAN!  So cool. We are concentrating on tracking, routines and spaces.   This week we are talking about creating a friendly fridge. Open the door and look in with the idea of HEALTHY.  With that in mind what would you keep and what would you throw out?  Or move?  I have a 3 door fridge with freezer on bottom. I am right handed and I always open the right door first... And maybe not even open the left one.  So I keep the questionable foods or the grandkids things on the left side. Reasoning being if I don't see it my mind doesn't get fixated on it.  I'm one of those that  once I see it it's a done deal...gobble gobble gobble...well, usually. So if I don't see it I am sooooo much better.  Keep the veggies and low PPV snacks in front and at the ready.  Cuz if you're like me I am going to eat something.  I just have to be mindful of the choice. If you want to lose weight AND keep it off you have given up the luxury of never thinking about what you are
eating.  And it starts with what you have in your Spaces. So give them a check this week...especially
your fridge.  Make it your  friend!   T*A*I*S!

GOODIE BOX


Here are a few ideas using  some Weight Watchers products:

Garden Veggie Omelette-  I fix it in the morning and eat half of it ( even for me 1/2 is plenty with all the protein in it!).   I put the rest in the fridge and at lunch I mix a tablespoon or so of fat free mayo or salad dressing and have an egg salad sandwich!  Delish!

Popped Cinnamon Crisps -  put in a bowl and add milk and eat like cereal. Yummo!

Give these ideas a try and let me know what  you think!  


Mini bars and smoothies and  Popped Crisps on sale.  Have you tied the new Celebration Cake mini bar?  Woozie!  Sooooo good...  T*A*I*S!


BRAIN FOOD"If it's to be it's up to me!"

Questions or comments? PLEASE don't hesitate to email me! nana@heynana.com



Need some random thoughts to keep you going? I have a zillion of them...check me out on FaceBook: Nana's BeeLine ... if you dare...

Cool


Have a wonderfully blessed and successful week!






Plan-Exercise-And-Concentrate on Enjoying life!

No comments: