Tuesday, January 22, 2013

S*O*U*P




Buzzin's


I know I sound like a broken record but you MUST PLAN!!!  No way around it if you really want to be successful.   Plan meals, snacks, activity and exercise and time for yourself.  Yes, time for yourself  is very important.  But getting back to meal planning...if you have something planned for dinner you will feel better about the day or the week if you plan that far ahead. Things can still go South on you but for those occasions I still have a plan ..S*O*U*P!  I always have a pot of some kind of soup in the fridge ready for that last minute dinner, or gotta have a snack time.  Mostly I just clean out the fridge and Voila!  S*O*U*P!  Right  now I have a  pot of it on the stove...it has leftover chicken, some onions I had chopped for hot dogs, a green pepper that was a bit wrinkly, some chopped baby carrots (always have those on hand with dip for a snack) leftover corn, a 32 ounce box of chicken broth and 3 Tbsp  (one package) dry Ranch dressing.  There you are...S*O*U*P! (Oh, here is my acronym for S*O*U*P...Stay On Ur Plan! )  Sometimes I want my  S*O*U*P thick and I do not want to add any PPVs  I just take about 1/2 of the  S*O*U*P and zap it in the blender and add it back to the pot.  Perfect!  What have you got in your fridge that will make a great soup?  If  you fixed it in the first place and then kept the left overs you like whatever it is. So it will be delicious in your soup. Get a pot going now!  T*A*I*S!

INTERESTING STUFF:  Work Out at Home

GOODIE BOX


Crock Pot Taco Chicken  You can also shred this and put in Taco shells or wrap in lettuce leaves as lettuce wraps.  >^.^<


Take a look at the new Eat Out and Shop companion books.  The Eat Out one has soooo many new restaurants and foods.  So much Info for PLANNING  your eating out occasions!  The Shop one is a perfect companion to PLANNING our meals and shopping list!  Buy both and it is $19.95...regularly $11.95 each!  What a deal! 

 I keep the Eat one  in my car for the grandkids to look at and pick where we are going to eat.  Then I tell them how many PPVs I want to spend and they find me something to eat at that restaurant.  Family Fun! And they are learning as well.  


BRAIN FOOD "It's not what you've got  but what you use that makes the difference."   Zig Ziglar

Questions or comments? PLEASE don't hesitate to email me! nana@heynana.com



Need some random thoughts to keep you going? I have a zillion of them...check me out on FaceBook: Nana's BeeLine ... if you dare...

Cool


Have a wonderfully blessed and successful week!




Plan-Exercise-And-Concentrate on Enjoying life!

No comments: