Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Yes I can!!!





Buzzin's


Attitude and belief in yourself is what makes us do or not do. Pass or fail.  Succeed or not.  Desire is important too, but if you repeatedly  tell yourself I don't think I can, but I'll try...right there you are giving yourself a crutch and an OK to fail. You have to believe you can.  You are not perfect, are you?  So some weeks are near awesome and others are not so swell. But you know you CAN  do it.  Look at want you have accomplished in your life.   YOU did it.  You may have had help but it was YOU that reached the goal.  In your weight loss journey it so important to realize this it is a lifestyle change.  No getting your weight off and going back to what you  did before. Nope.  It is up to you to believe you can do this...one small step at a time...then get started.  Or continue toward your goal.   We are ll in this together.  And together we CAN do it!   T*A*I*S!  Are you with me?  


INTERESTING STUFF:  Hungry Girl Must Have Grocery List. 2013

GOODIE BOX


Mom's Chicken Tetrazzini   Was a family favorite in my home as a kid...still is!  

BRAIN FOOD They can because they think they can.   
Virgil

Questions or comments? PLEASE don't hesitate to email me! nana@heynana.com



Need some random thoughts to keep you going? I have a zillion of them...check me out on FaceBook: Nana's BeeLine ... if you dare...

Cool


Have a wonderfully blessed and successful week!




Plan-Exercise-And-Concentrate on Enjoying life!

No comments: